Changing the face of child care in Ballarat
We are open now!
These days, early learning is more about the process, the experiences and the heart and soul behind the service offering, and as the demand for quality childcare increases, child care as we know it is evolving into a village-style approach that celebrates and focuses on every aspect of the child.
Outlined below are a few reasons the Village Early Education Eureka is changing the face of childcare in the Ballarat area:
- Brand new centre - Village Education Eureka is new and built with purpose. Each child is supervised to the highest standard and educators can give more individual care.
- Local owners - Village is local to Ballarat with our owners both local residents. Both owners have extensive experience and are involved in the day-to-day running of centres.
- Local staff - Educators are locals who are well known in the community.
- Nature-based playscapes – Eureka centre has large, nature-based playscapes that are designed by leading early childhood landscape architects.
- Inspiring indoor spaces – Village Early Education Eureka’s environment is created to be a nurturing and welcoming space similar to the home environment.
- Parent-focused technology – Parents can use innovative technology to check and engage with children remotely.
- Dedicated dining room – Village Early Education Eureka has a custom dining room for all the villagers to share meals in.
- Easy parking and access – Parents need quick and easy access to centres and we have created centres that have easy parking and quick access to local town centres.
- Family-centric – Centres have been designed with the family in mind and work to mimic the surrounds of a family home with relaxing spaces, high-quality furniture, and bespoke furnishings that are made specifically for little people.
Village Early Education currently has four services operating including our Eureka centre, that all echo the Village Early Education commitment to quality early learning education.
Families are flocking to the Village Early Education style of early education, and the Eureka-based centre is now taking enrolments from families looking for a modern and innovative approach to early education.
Be part of something special at Village Early Education Eureka Centre.
Phone 03 5332 1343
Address 528 Eureka Street, Eureka, Ballarat, Victoria, 3350
Opening Times Mon - Fri, 6.30am - 6.30pm.